Every year, I write the answers to these questions and compare my answers to the previous years. It shows me how my priorities have grown as well as helps me articulate what I truly want to do.
1. what do I want the most?
2. What do I think about the most?
3. how do I use my money?
4. what company of people do I keep or enjoy?
5. what kind of chats do I enjoy?
6. what gives the devil space in my life? (in case you believe in the devil)
7. what can I do to cooperate with how God is sharpening me for abundance?
8. what have I been doing that I no longer need to do?
9. what less important thing do I do that someone else needs to do?
Read the complete post on BlankPaperz!