Mirabelle Morah has been featured on Ananke Magazine! Ananke is a non-profit, online interactive platform engaging women across the MENA region and beyond. It is a platform showcasing women trailblazers, visionaries, women in leadership positions as role models for young women, seeking inspiration, guidance and mentoring in the MENA region.
Ananke strives to create social impact by advocating empowerment through awareness, information and education. We are a multidimensional forum where women share knowledge, interact, seek and gain guidance.
They strive to:
- Showcase role models for young women
- Ananke is platform for knowledge exchange through incubation & mentorship
- Empower women through dissemination of information
- Enable women by documenting their contributions
- Increase women’s awareness of her social issues
- Create safe spaces digitally for women to engage and empower
- Offer access to digital landscape through education and work
- Boost women’s potential through guidance & inspirational stories
- Encourage women to perform
- Mentor women in fields of media, communication & advocacy
- Offer groundbreaking internships to empower women & girls
Check out Mirabelle Morah’s feature on page 12-13 of the special issue of Ananke Magazine for the International day of the Girl Child.